Reynolda House Museum of American Art
Reynolda House is the original 60-room bungalow built on the estate of Richard Joshua Reynolds of the RJ Reynolds Company. The Reynolds family moved into Reynolda House in 1917 and the house remained within the family until it was eventually turned into a non-profit institution for arts and education. In 1967, the house became a public museum that would be the setting for a collection of American art. To this day, it continues as an art museum housing one of the finest collections of American art in southeast.
Reynolda House is designed for self-touring. Admission includes the Museum’s collections on view in the historic house, featured exhibitions, and an orientation video. Hand-held audio guide devices are complimentary.