Light Up the Village
Clemmons is decking the halls and lighting up the Village this December! Local businesses and organizations are invited to participate in the First Annual Holiday Decorating contest! Decorate your window, front door, or the ho-ho-whole storefront!
Like your favorite display photo in the designated Facebook Album or vote on the village website. The display with the most votes/likes will win!
Votes must be submitted by 11:59PM on December 30, 2020, to be eligible.
Holiday Decorating Contest Rules:
- Only businesses/organizations located within the Village of Clemmons boundaries are eligible for participation in the contest.
- Businesses must register online for the contest to be eligible. Deadline is December 6.
- All decorations must be up no later than December 10. If decorations are not up by the deadline, you are not eligible for the contest.
- Windows, doors, or exteriors must be decorated from December 10 to December 31 to be eligible. Displays must be lit or viewable each night during this timeframe. (NO ROOFTOP DISPLAYS ALLOWED)
- Each business must submit ONE photograph for the contest by December 12. Photographs should be taken at dark, and displays should include lights so that the display is visible after dark.
- Voting will open on December 14 and end at 11:59 PM on Wednesday, December 30.
- Winners will be announced on Monday, January 4.
- Only outdoor lighting/decorating, and window displays, will be considered for the contest. Decorations must be visible from the outside.
- Participating merchants will post an information flyer on how to vote in their store location from December 14 through December 30.
- Participating merchants are encouraged to share the link from the Clemmons Wonderland Facebook page with their own fans and ask them to vote. Additionally, you can encourage customers to vote through email marketing, and handing out information at your store location.
Free publicity for your business!
Be a part of the Clemmons Wonderland family!
Show off your creativity!
Clemmons Wonderland will create multiple social media posts highlighting the Competition and your windows
During the Competition, photos of the displays will be featured on Clemmons Wonderland social media channels and website - encouraging local and visitor traffic to visit your stores