- Planning Department
- Map Viewer
- The Future Land Use Map is intended to provide guidance to the Village of Clemmons in making future decisions regarding land use, development, and infrastructure. It is not a zoning map and is not intended to be parcel specific, but instead suggests general areas where different types of development should occur. The future land use map is a part of the Village of Clemmons Community Compass comprehensive plan.
- Forsyth County Geo-Database Explorer maintains the Village of Clemmons Planning and Development Viewer and the Tax Parcel Viewer. which provide information on zoning.
- The Clemmons Approved Developments Viewer provides general information on approved subdivisions and special use district site plans within the Village of Clemmons.
- The Clemmons Active Developments Viewer highlights the developments in Clemmons that are being proposed, have recently been approved, or are under construction. You can find out more information about these developments at our What's Coming to Town? page.
Navigating the Map
- Use the cursor to select points on the map in order to see information and attached development documents.
- Use the plus (+) and minus (-) button to zoom in and out of the map.
- Click and drag to pan around the map.
- View the general information, map layers (more detailed information), and the legend for interpreting the map features.
- Zoom in and out of the map.
- Return to the original view of the map.
- Search for a specific address within the map.