Clemmons Farmers Market
OPENING DAY - MAY 8TH, 2021
The Clemmons Farmers Market is open seasonally on Saturdays from 8:30AM to 11:30AM at the Jerry Long Family YMCA located at 1150 S Peace Haven Road in Clemmons, NC (located in the open field at the intersection of S Peace Haven Road and Jessie Village Drive).
Many of our vendors are currently offering off-season Saturday Pickup services from Village Hall.
The Village of Clemmons is committed to providing a venue for the Clemmons Farmers Market where local farmers, producers, and bakers provide a variety of products directly to the community. The market inspires open communication between growers and consumers, promotes eating fresh and buying local, and provides a wide variety of nutritional food choices.
With over 30 registered vendors, the market offers a wide range of products including but not limited to fresh baked goods, candies, kettle corn, pickles, sauces, jams, jellies, fresh flowers, soaps, lotions, sustainable livestock, seafood, plants, and a harvest of fresh produce each Saturday. The Clemmons Farmers Market is a producer-only market - farmers, growers, and bakers only sell items they make, bake, or grow themselves. However, the market accepts one local artisan each week. Applications are online for producers and artisans.
The Clemmons Farmers Market began in 2014 as part of an initiative out of the Clemmons Community Compass, our comprehensive plan, to support the local food market.
In order to keep safety at the forefront of this market season, several guidelines are being implemented including:
- Please wear a face covering or mask
- If anyone shows any signs of illness, they should not attend the market
- We recommend washing your hands before arriving and upon returning home from the market
- Please do not touch products. Vendors will bag the products for you
- We encourage pre-orders and the use of credit cards for vendors that offer these services
- We ask that you respect a 6 foot distance between you and vendors or other customers
- Customers will be asked to remain in their vehicles if long lines begin to form
- Please make purchases and leave once completed
- Carry In – Carry Out – please keep the area as pristine as you found it, by taking any trash with you.
- The Jerry Long YMCA campus is alcohol, dog, and tobacco-free.