The pride of Maple Chase Golf and Country Club is the 18-hole golf course designed by one of North Carolina’s most noted golf architects, Ellis Maples. Since its completion in 1955, this course has been challenging golfers of all abilities.
Carved from 150 acres of farm pasture and woodlands, the golf facilities feature:
• A 6,700+ yard, par-72, championship golf course
• Bent grass greens and Bermuda grass fairways
• New 9,000 square foot putting green
• Newly renovated driving range
• 5-acre short game practice area
• “Turn Menu” on carts – order ahead dining/pick up service